I remember singing this song to my girls when they were little. We did lots of singing around our house…me playing guitar while the girls & their friends danced around (I’m talking LITTLE girls). They thought I was a rock star! My daughter, Jenny, now asks my why I taught her all those “war songs”! Where Have All the Flowers Gone, Blowin’ In the Wind, etc.
But, I’m getting side tracked. Back to my card.
Love this card (found here) because it’s just so cheerful!
- Colors: Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe,Summer Starfruit
- You only have about a week left to get this stamp set and/or banner punch!! You get them FREE during Sale-a-bration! One free item for every $50 purchase! See the Sale-a-bration Catalog here!
These colors are a little “happier”! The first card cloud was punched from the cupcake punch. This card cloud uses the Word Bubbles framelits.
- Stamps: See Ya Later
- Colors: Coastal Cabana (4 3/8 X 4 1/8), Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral (4 1/8 X 1 1/2), Whisper White (4 1/8 X 1 1/4)
- Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Banner Blast Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Word Bubbles Framelits
- Tip: Apply Tombo to circle then stick on sun rays. Turn over when dry.
- See Ya Later Stamp Set, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, & Banner Blast Punch all FREE during Sale-a-bration through March 31st.
I have a Stamp-a-Stack coming up this Tuesday, March 25, at 2pm at my place in Haiku. RSVP. I’d love to see you there!