I’ve always wanted to learn to make a “tunnel card”, so I signed up for a swap at Convention called “Fun Folds”. I made my first tunnel card and discovered it’s really simple!!
Here’s a picture of the front of the card. Love the owl hanging on by his toes!
- Stamps: Nuts About You, Bordering Blooms
- Colors: Black Stazon, Real Red (2X2), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Accessories: Owl Builder Punch, Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder, Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Circles Collection Framelits (#4 & #6), Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Back to Black DSP, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Here’s another tunnel card…a very different look!
- Stamps: Big News
- Colors: Garden Green, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Circles Collection Framelits (#4 & #7), 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Gold Baker’s Twine, Bitty Banners Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds
Hope you try making a tunnel card! Comment on my blog and I’ll email you the PDF directions! We’ll be making the owl card this Sunday at CLUB. Let me know if you’d like to attend…we always have a great time!