I hope you get a chance to join us at the August Card Class!
There will be 2 classes to choose from:
- Wednesday, August 26 at 3:30pm or
- Saturday, August 29 at 2pm
- 1194 W. Kuiaha Road, Haiku
- 4 cards with matching envelopes
- $10 or FREE with your $20 order placed that day
I promise I’ll try to do 2 simple cards this time! Here’s a very quick one using Pretty Petals DSP stack. Thank you, Cindee Wilkinson, for the great idea! I used a 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 sheet of DSP, cut a 1″ strip from it & turned it over (the orange flowers is on the back side). The Old Olive CS piece is 3 3/4 X 3 3/4.
See the doodling underneath? That’s stamped from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set.
Hope you can squeeze this fun class into your schedule!