I’ve been waiting for a card sketch that would challenge me to use the little left-over pieces from the Hearth & Home Thinlits. I found it this week at Freshly Made Sketch #210!
I have a pile of these little squares left over from cutting out windows, and I knew I would find some use for them.
- Colors: Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- DSP: Into the Woods
- Stamp Set: Lighthearted Leaves
- Accessories: Into the Woods Elements & Cotton Ribbon
Here’s a few examples of my “Window Cards”:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Ready or not…the holidays are upon us! This month at club we’ll focus on Halloween. I’ve come up with 2 cards to choose from, both using the Hearth & Home Framelits Dies.
I LOVE the new window framelits!! The ideas are endless! But I cased this card from Brian’s blog. Thanks, Brian!
Here’s a second card, so you’ll have a choice.
You’ll want to purchase the set called Happy Scenes to go with your Hearth & Home Framelits. They come as a bundle! Perfect!
Hope you can join us this month! We have 2 dates to choose from:
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 2-4pm at my house in Haiku or
- Sunday, Sept. 13, 1-3pm at Marylou’s house in Kula
Guests welcome. You just need to place a $25 order that day.