This card was quick & simple to make & I love the way it shows off your DSP! Cute idea came from Pink Paper Bakery…Thank you! Can’t wait to try the idea with other punches & DSP…
- Paper: Almost Artichoke Card Base, Real Red (5 X 3 3/4), Home For Christmas DSP (4 7/8 X 3 5/8), Very Vanilla (4 3/8 X 3 1/8)
- Stamps: Oh, What Fun
- Accessories: Tree Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by…
Came up with these two ideas when cleaning up scraps on my desk!
I’d messed up the gold from Tin of Cards, getting it gluey, so I trimmed it down & added Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP (which is gorgeous!).
That’s the DSP called Home for Christmas. Love the old fashioned look! I covered up my gluey spot with a sentiment from Oh, What Fun! stamp set. Cut it out using Tags & Labels Framelits.
Thanks for stopping by!
And, don’t forget, we’re having a FREE MAKE & TAKE tonight & Sunday at the Fabmac Model Home at 221 S. Wakea Ave. in Kahului. Drop by and make 3 cute Halloween Projects!
- Wednesday, Sept 16 from 5:30 – 7:30pm or
- Sunday, Sept 20 from 1-3pm
Here’s one of the projects you will be making:
Hope you find time to drop by!
I had the day off work today & spent a few fun, creative hours of stampin’! I just love the old-fashioned look of Home for Christmas DSP!
- Stamp Set: A Little Something
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Base, Mint Macaron (4 X 3 3/4), Home for Christmas DSP (3 3/4 X 3 1/2), Real Red & Whisper White
- Accessories: Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Bright Candy Dots, Circle Framelits (#4 & #5), Starburst Framelits Dies (#3)
That mint color is my favorite right now! So pretty with the red!
CASED an old Easter card of mine for inspiration.
Back to work tomorrow, but it sure was fun today! Thanks for stopping by!